Setting: Logan High School, English office, 2 months worth of 8th hours
He was back. This time in a more permanent position…kitty-corner from me. B.A.D. plan. A cute boy has always worked as my distraction. This one is not only cute, but easy to talk to and willing to put up with my snarky side. Before I realized it, eighth hour turned from prep to comedy hour, and I was in the spotlight. Everything (and I mean everything) could get me jabbing. I was a wit master! I couldn’t be stopped. I also couldn’t stop my lips from flapping about my family, my friends, my… (fill in the blank). I was on my toes, tipping to leap. I am not really sure how I stumbled over the edge, but there I was: floating. Maybe the butterflies in my stomach were what kept me up. Whatever the case, I was in deeper than I had expected. All from a few jokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share what you think. I would love to hear what you have to say.